- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Palace Gourmet Review
This hotel restaurant has a magnificent view of the South Harbor. Its specialties are French and Finnish fare, including such creations as reindeer carpaccio with cranberries and Finnish gruyere cheese or roasted turbot with spinach ravioli and caper beurre blanc. Call ahead for the "Menu Surprise," a seven-course meal that changes daily and costs €106. There are also three- and five-course set menus.
- Address: Palace Hotel, Eteläranta 10, 10th Floor, Kauppatori, Helsinki, 00130 | Map It
- Phone: 09/1345-6715
- Website: www.palacekamp.fi/in_english/restaurants/palace-gourmet/
- Location: Helsinki
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed weekends and July.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $187 & Up: Helka 3.5-Star Hotel in Helsinki Expedia
- Save in Helsinki: Book 3 Nts in May at Rivoli Jardin Fr $201+/Nt Expedia
- $275 & Up: Seurahuone Helsinki 4-Star Hotel in Helsinki — $275 Expedia
- Arthur on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $180+/Nt — $180 Save with Expedia, $6/night less
- Book 4.5-Star Crowne Plaza Helsinki Fr $261+/Nt — $261 Expedia
We arrived in Helsinki around 6 pm coming from Ulan Bataar Mongolia (through Moscow). Read more
We just got back from nearly two weeks in Iceland and Scandinavia last night -- and since the fourth cup of coffee is kicking in I thought I'd write up a short trip review. Read more
I am planning a June-July vacation to Scandinavia for 3 weeks and hope to visit at least Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm and maybe, Helsinki. Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more