- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Palace Gourmet Review
This hotel restaurant has a magnificent view of the South Harbor. Its specialties are French and Finnish fare, including such creations as reindeer carpaccio with cranberries and Finnish gruyere cheese or roasted turbot with spinach ravioli and caper beurre blanc. Call ahead for the "Menu Surprise," a seven-course meal that changes daily and costs €106. There are also three- and five-course set menus.
- Address: Palace Hotel, Eteläranta 10, 10th Floor Kauppatori, Helsinki, 00130 | Map It
- Phone: 09/1345–6715
- Website: www.palacekamp.fi/in_english/restaurants/palace-gourmet/
- Location: Helsinki
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed weekends and July.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
At eight fifteen in the evening I am on the cold and windy sundeck of the Amorella as the lights of Stockholm slowly fades in the distance.
On a moonless night I am making a ten hour journey across the Read more
We arrived in Helsinki around 6 pm coming from Ulan Bataar Mongolia (through Moscow). Read more
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
It's the land of the midnight sun, its capital was named the 2012 World Design Capital, and Santa lives ... Read more
Northern Finland’s tourism peaks in winter, and with good reason; in addition to snow sports galore...... Read more