Sights & Attractions in Yorkshire
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Harrogate
Royal Pump Room Museum
This octagonal structure was built in 1842 over the original sulfur...
|Museums / Galleries||Harrogate|
At the edge of the town center, this 200-acre grassy parkland...
Turkish Baths and Health Spa
Dating from 1897, the exotic and fully restored Turkish Baths...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Harrogate|
Southwest of the town center, these 17-acres of formal gardens...
Browse All Yorkshire Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's