- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
This family-run eatery with a bistro atmosphere (stripped-brick walls, wood floor, zinc-topped bar) serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, specializing in simple classics made with local ingredients. Lunch ranges from sandwiches to salads; frequently changing dinner options include sea bass with shrimp and pureed Jerusalem artichokes, or panfried chicken with pigs in blankets.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Perfect timing for our trip! Read more
· News & Features
England’s Yorkshire inspired the Brontë sisters’ classic novels including Jane Eyre, ... Read more