Angel Inn Review
The hidden-away hamlet of Hetton is often filled with cars belonging to diners at the Angel Inn, such is the attraction of this casual brasserie and more formal restaurant. Both specialize in locally sourced seasonal food, such as beautifully prepared roast lamb, beef, and seafood. Two-course set-price menus in the brasserie are £14.95, three courses are £18.95. The ancient stone barn across the road has five well-equipped guest rooms decorated in an unfussy country style (from £150) with another four contemporary bedrooms in a more modern building. The inn is 5 miles north of Skipton.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's