- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Angel Inn Review
The hidden-away hamlet of Hetton is often filled with cars belonging to diners at the Angel Inn, such is the attraction of this casual brasserie and more formal restaurant. Both specialize in locally sourced seasonal food, such as beautifully prepared roast lamb, beef, and seafood. Two-course set-price menus are £15.95, three courses are £19.95. The ancient stone barn across the road has five well-equipped guest rooms decorated in an unfussy country style (£150) with another four contemporary bedrooms in a more modern building. The inn is 5 miles north of Skipton.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
England’s Yorkshire inspired the Brontë sisters’ classic novels including Jane Eyre, ... Read more