- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Angel Inn Review
The hidden-away hamlet of Hetton is often filled with cars belonging to diners at the Angel Inn, such is the attraction of this casual brasserie and more formal restaurant. Both specialize in locally sourced seasonal food, such as beautifully prepared roast lamb, beef, and seafood. Two-course set-price menus are £15.95, three courses are £19.95. The ancient stone barn across the road has five well-equipped guest rooms decorated in an unfussy country style (£150) with another four contemporary bedrooms in a more modern building. The inn is 5 miles north of Skipton.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
I am planning to backpack some parts of Europe. Read more
· News & Features
England’s Yorkshire inspired the Brontë sisters’ classic novels including Jane Eyre, ... Read more