- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Bempton Cliffs Review
A coastal path over the cliff tops ends at this seabird reserve, where a colony of 1,000 rare puffins nests on the 400-foot-high cliffs between May and July. The reserve, off B1229, is open at all times, and the nearby visitor center provides orientation. Rent binoculars for a closer view of the puffins, shags, kittiwakes, fulmars, gannets, guillemots, and razorbills that make the cliffs their home.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I'm thinking of visiting Edinburgh for 7 days and seeing surriunding places by public transport. Read more
· News & Features
England’s Yorkshire inspired the Brontë sisters’ classic novels including Jane Eyre,... Read more