- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Royal Pump Room Museum
Royal Pump Room Museum Review
This octagonal structure was built in 1842 over the original sulfur well that brought great prosperity to the town. You can still sniff the evil-smelling spa waters here. The museum displays some equipment of spa days gone by, alongside a somewhat eccentric collection of fine 19th-century china, clothes, and bicycles.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
England’s Yorkshire inspired the Brontë sisters’ classic novels including Jane Eyre, ... Read more