- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Brasserie Forty 4
Brasserie Forty 4 Review
This Brasserie is modern and buzzy, with friendly service and tasty food. There are two dining rooms, one with wood tables and terra-cotta walls, the other more formal with white tablecloths. Both have arched windows overlooking the river and in summer there's a deck for alfresco dining. The often-changing menu usually features appetizers like oxtail rissotto with white truffle oil or seared king scallops with cauliflower puree. Elegant main courses include chicken breast with wild mushrooms and leeks, or venison haunch and spinach in a black truffle sauce. On weekdays there's a three-course fixed-price menu for £23.95 that includes a bottle of wine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
England’s Yorkshire inspired the Brontë sisters’ classic novels including Jane Eyre, ... Read more