- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Devonshire Hotel Review
This traditional inn makes a comfortable rural dining spot, with its oak-paneled dining room aglow with flickering candles. Local lamb, beef, and dishes such as creamy fish pie appear on the menu with fresh local vegetables. There are also seven beautifully decorated rooms and one suite with a mix of antiques and modern furniture (£75). The inn is 10 miles north of Skipton in the town of Grassington.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
England’s Yorkshire inspired the Brontë sisters’ classic novels including Jane Eyre, ... Read more