- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
National Railway Museum
National Railway Museum Review
A must for train-lovers, Britain's biggest railway museum houses part of the national collection of rail vehicles. Don't miss such gleaming giants of the steam era as the Mallard, holder of the world speed record for a steam engine (126 mph), and train-buff legend the Flying Scotsman. Passenger cars used by Queen Victoria are on display, as is the only Japanese bullet train to be seen outside Japan. You can climb aboard some of the trains and occasionally take a short trip on one.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
England’s Yorkshire inspired the Brontë sisters’ classic novels including Jane Eyre, ... Read more