- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Georgian Theatre Royal
Georgian Theatre Royal Review
A jewel box built in 1788 and still an active community playhouse, this Georgian theatre/museum retains original features such as the wooden seating from which patrons watched 18th century Shakespearean actor David Garrick. During the hourly tours from Monday to Saturday between 10 and 4 (except January), you can see Britain's oldest painted scenery dating back to 1836 and try on theatrical costumes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
England’s Yorkshire inspired the Brontë sisters’ classic novels including Jane Eyre, ... Read more