Sights & Attractions in The West Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Porlock
The 36-mile Coleridge Way passes through the northern fringes...
As you're heading west from Porlock to Lynton, the coast road...
Two miles west of Porlock, this tiny harbor is the starting point...
Browse All The West Country Sights
- Dartmoor National Park
- Exmoor National Park
- Land's End
- Lizard Peninsula
- Lydford Gorge
- Lynton and Lynmouth
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's