Sights & Attractions in The West Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Glastonbury
The ruins of this great abbey, in the center of town, are on the...
At the foot of Glastonbury Tor is Chalice Well, the legendary...
Somerset Rural Life Museum
Occupying a Victorian farmhouse and a 14th-century abbey tithe...
|Museums / Galleries||Glastonbury|
Browse All The West Country Sights
- Dartmoor National Park
- Exmoor National Park
- Land's End
- Lizard Peninsula
- Lydford Gorge
- Lynton and Lynmouth
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe