Sights & Attractions in The West Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Wells
The Bishop's Eye gate leading from Market Place takes you to the...
|Castles / Palaces||Wells|
Cathedral Church of St. Andrew
The great west towers of this medieval structure, the oldest...
To the north of the cathedral, the cobbled Vicar's Close, one...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Wells|
Wookey Hole Caves
These limestone caves in the Mendip Hills, 2 miles northwest...
Browse All The West Country Sights
- Dartmoor National Park
- Exmoor National Park
- Land's End
- Lizard Peninsula
- Lydford Gorge
- Lynton and Lynmouth
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's