Sights & Attractions in The West Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The West Country
|A-B C D-F G-J K-L M-N O-P Q-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
One of the country's top family-friendly science centers, this...
|Museums / Galleries||Bristol|
Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden
The studio and garden of Dame Barbara Hepworth (1903–75), who...
|Museums / Galleries, Gardens / Arboretums||St. Ives|
East of the Royal Citadel is the Barbican, the oldest surviving...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Plymouth|
Beer Quarry Caves
Worked from Roman times until 1900, this impressive underground...
In the sleepy village of Berkeley (pronounced bark-ley), this...
|Castles / Palaces||Bristol|
The Bishop's Eye gate leading from Market Place takes you to...
|Castles / Palaces||Wells|
Bird-watching and miles of trails through the dunes are the draws...
|Nature Preserves||Lynton and Lynmouth|
Bristol Zoo Gardens
Alongside the leafy expanse of Clifton Down is one of the country's...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Bristol|
At the southern point of Tor Bay, Brixham has kept much of its...
A 13th-century Cistercian monastery, Buckland Abbey became the...
|Houses / Mansions||Tavistock and Environs|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All The West Country Sights
- Dartmoor National Park
- Exmoor National Park
- Land's End
- Lizard Peninsula
- Lydford Gorge
- Lynton and Lynmouth
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's