- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Source Food Hall
Source Food Hall Review
In the heart of the old city, this trendy eatery benefits from its location in the St. Nicholas Market by offering a range of fresh seasonal produce, either to eat in or take out from the deli, meat, or fish counters. The wholesome lunch menu might feature asparagus soup with cream and chives or Hereford beef burgers, while the evening menu includes a range of steaks and seafood. The breakfasts and coffees are energizing, making this an ideal place to kick off a sightseeing excursion or take a pause en route. The attractive Bath-stone building has an airy, high-ceilinged interior.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more