- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
The Seahorse Review
In a prime riverside location, this seafood restaurant epitomizes the region's ongoing food revolution. The knowledgeable staff will guide you through the Italian-inspired menu, which primarily depends on the day's catch: look for scallops with garlic and white port, grilled monkfish, and poached skate wing. The meat dishes are equally enticing, while the formidable desserts are well worth leaving space for. The owner, celebrity chef Mitch Tonks, also runs a much more relaxed fish and chips restaurant a few doors along called RockFish, open daily.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Perfect timing for our trip! Read more