- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
One of the country's top family-friendly science centers, this multimedia attraction provides a "hands-on, minds-on" exploration of science and technology in more than 300 interactive exhibits and displays. "All About Us" is dedicated to the inner workings of the human body. Another section allows you to create your own animations. A planetarium in a gleaming stainless-steel sphere takes you on a 25-minute voyage through the galaxy. There are up to 10 shows a day, bookable when you buy your ticket. A popular exhibit lets kids test their skills at creating animations. Allow at least three hours to see it all.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more