- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
The Glastonbury White House
At a Glance
- friendly host
- lots of period details
- flexible breakfasts
- not great for families
Check Rates from our Partners
The Glastonbury White House Review
You'll receive warm hospitality from the owner of this eco-friendly B&B a few minutes from High Street. With its stripped wooden floors, brass beds, and freestanding Victorian baths, the house blends period character with smart, modern touches. If you take breakfast (an extra £7.50 or £10 per person), you'll be served the best organic and vegetarian ingredients in the comfort of your room. Reflexology treatments are offered, and aromatherapy can be arranged.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more