- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Bell's Diner Review
A local institution, this bistro occupies a former grocery shop and has polished wood floors and pale gray walls lined with shelves. The inventive Mediterranean menu includes locally sourced poultry, lamb, and seafood, as well as toothsome desserts such as gingerbread soufflé. In the Montpelier area, Bell's is rather hard to find. To get here, take A38 north, then turn right on Ashley Road and immediately left at Picton Street, which will lead you to York Road. Alternatively, from Broadmead, board any bus heading up Stokes Croft.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
An early morning departure from Terminal 2, four people with luggage and rental car to be returned either that morning or late afternoon before. Read more