- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Glastonbury Tor Review
At the foot of Glastonbury Tor is Chalice Well, the legendary burial place of the Grail. It's a stiff climb up the tor, but your reward is the fabulous view across the Vale of Avalon. At the top stands a ruined tower, all that remains of St. Michael's Church, which collapsed after a landslide in 1271. Take the Glastonbury Tor bus to the base of the hill.
- Address: Glastonbury
- Location: Glastonbury
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more