Boston Tea Party
Boston Tea Party Review
Despite the name, this laid-back and vaguely eccentric place is quintessentially English, and ideal for a relaxed lunch away from the nearby rigors of the Park Street shopping scene. Tasty sandwiches can be taken out or eaten in the terraced backyard or the upstairs sofa salon, a comfy spot for a cup of tea with orange and almond cake. Generous salads, soups, and burgers are also available. Get here early, as the restaurant closes at 8 (7 on Sunday).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's