- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
At a Glance
- good value
- clean rooms
- no reception
- no breakfast
- cheapest rooms have shared bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Bristol's best budget option has furnishings and decor that are simple but modern. The rooms—which come in a range of sizes—are well equipped, and a family apartment has its own patio. The hotel lies in the quiet Southville area, a 10-minute walk south from the center. There are two entrances, one on Dean Lane and one at 15 Acramans Road. Where you go depends on what room you reserved in advance.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Daughter and boyfriend in 20's taking a short trip to London on Memorial Day weekend. Read more