- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
At a Glance
- good value
- clean rooms
- no reception
- no breakfast
- cheapest rooms have shared bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Bristol's best budget option has furnishings and decor that are simple but modern. The rooms—which come in a range of sizes—are well equipped, and a family apartment has its own patio. The hotel lies in the quiet Southville area, a 10-minute walk south from the center. There are two entrances, one on Dean Lane and one at 15 Acramans Road. Where you go depends on what room you reserved in advance.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
First I want to thank everyone who responded to my post last year which made our trip a success. Read more