- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
At a Glance
- antique character
- peaceful rural setting
- shabby in places
- some small rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Castle Inn Review
In the heart of Lydford village, this 16th-century inn sits next to Lydford Castle. Rose trellises frame its pink facade, and the public rooms are snug, lamp-lighted, and full of period clutter. Vivid colors are used in the guest rooms; one room has its own roof garden. A range of snacks and full bar meals is available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
An early morning departure from Terminal 2, four people with luggage and rental car to be returned either that morning or late afternoon before. Read more