- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
2 Fore Street
2 Fore Street Review
Within view of Mousehole's tiny harbor, you can dine on the freshest seafood in this popular bistro. The seasonal, Mediterranean-inspired menu takes in everything from Newlyn crab with spiced brown shrimp butter to roasted monkfish with curried mussels, fennel, and bok choi. Meat eaters are also well catered to with dishes like pan-roasted chicken with lentils, spinach, and smoked bacon. The bright, white-walled dining room has a maritime flavor, and there are tables in the sheltered back garden.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more