- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
2 Fore Street
2 Fore Street Review
Within view of Mousehole's tiny harbor, you can dine on the freshest seafood in this popular bistro. The seasonal, Mediterranean-inspired menu takes in everything from Newlyn crab with spiced brown shrimp butter to roasted monkfish with curried mussels, fennel, and bok choi. Meat eaters are also well catered to with dishes like pan-roasted chicken with lentils, spinach, and smoked bacon. The bright, white-walled dining room has a maritime flavor, and there are tables in the sheltered back garden.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Perfect timing for our trip! Read more