- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
At a Glance
- friendly and helpful management
- quiet location near seafront
- some rooms are small
- a bit far from bus and train stations
Check Rates from our Partners
Camilla House Review
This flower-bedecked Georgian house close to the harbor has spacious, smartly decorated guest rooms, with sea views from those at the front. The owners are great sources of local information and loan out bicycles for touring West Cornwall. Simple evening meals are available on request. There's usually a three-night minimum stay from April to October.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
An early morning departure from Terminal 2, four people with luggage and rental car to be returned either that morning or late afternoon before. Read more