- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
At a Glance
- friendly staff
- great location
- some rooms are cramped and viewless
- remote parking
Check Rates from our Partners
Slipway Hotel Review
This 16th-century inn on the harbor front has low ceilings, exposed timbers, and steep staircases that lead to rooms with simple but stylish modern furnishings. Two rooms have small balconies where you can enjoy the breezes. The split-level restaurant, with oak beams and pillars, serves supremely fresh fish, scallops, and crab dishes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more