- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Rising Sun Review
A 14th-century inn and a row of thatched cottages make up this restaurant with great views over the Bristol Channel. The kitchen specializes in local cuisine with European influences, so expect such dishes as a smoked haddock tartlet, or duck confit with tomato and olive ragout. There's a superb game menu December to February. In the attached hotel, corridors and creaking staircases lead to cozy guest rooms decorated in stylish print or solid fabrics.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more