- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
St. Michael's Hotel
At a Glance
- excellent facilities
- attentive and amiable staff
- cheapest rooms are small and viewless
- 20-minute walk to center
Check Rates from our Partners
St. Michael's Hotel Review
A cool, contemporary ambience pervades this seaside hotel overlooking Falmouth Bay and fronted by a lush, subtropical garden. The public areas are sleek and nautically themed, guest rooms are well-equipped with excellent bathrooms, and the young staff is especially welcoming to families. The modern, panoramic Flying Fish restaurant offers an adventurous menu, and the spa treatments are a great way to pamper yourself.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more