- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
St. Michael's Hotel
At a Glance
- excellent facilities
- attentive and amiable staff
- cheapest rooms are small and viewless
- 20-minute walk to center
Check Rates from our Partners
St. Michael's Hotel Review
A cool, contemporary ambience pervades this seaside hotel overlooking Falmouth Bay and fronted by a lush, subtropical garden. The public areas are sleek and nautically themed, guest rooms are well-equipped with excellent bathrooms, and the young staff is especially welcoming to families. The modern, panoramic Flying Fish restaurant offers an adventurous menu, and the spa treatments are a great way to pamper yourself.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
First I want to thank everyone who responded to my post last year which made our trip a success. Read more