- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Porthminster Café Review
Unbeatable for its location alone—on the broad, golden sands of Porthminster Beach—this sleek, modern eatery prepares imaginative lunches, teas, and evening meals that you can savor while you take in the marvelous vista across the bay. The accent is on Mediterranean and Asian flavors, and typical choices include seafood linguine, monkfish curry, and roast venison haunch. The sister Porthgwidden Beach Café, in the Downalong neighborhood, has a smaller and cheaper menu that's equally strong on fish.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more