- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Bristol Marriott Royal
At a Glance
- good leisure facilities
- very central location
- not much personality
- pricey extras
Check Rates from our Partners
Bristol Marriott Royal Review
With a superb location next to the city's medieval cathedral, this is the more palatial of Bristol's two links in this large chain. The reborn Victorian hotel has imposing public rooms and top-notch health and business facilities. Some of the well-equipped guest rooms are on the small side, though the suites are spacious and plush.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
An early morning departure from Terminal 2, four people with luggage and rental car to be returned either that morning or late afternoon before. Read more