- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
St. Petroc's Bistro
St. Petroc's Bistro Review
Part of chef Rick Stein's empire, this bistro with contemporary art adorning its walls has a secluded feel. In fine weather you can dine in the sunny walled garden. The French-inspired menu features such dishes as rib-eye steak with béarnaise sauce and pommes frites (french fries). If you want to stay, the spacious bedrooms are individually decorated with stylish modern pieces.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
An early morning departure from Terminal 2, four people with luggage and rental car to be returned either that morning or late afternoon before. Read more