- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
St. George's Review
A church built in the 18th century, St. George's now serves as one of the country's leading acoustic venues for classical, jazz, and world music. Stop by for lunchtime concerts.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre Fr $124+/Nt Expedia
- Small budget: Book Days Inn Bristol M5 3 Nts in May Fr $77+/Nt Expedia
- Plymouth 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $2297 Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Bristol this May Fr $121+/Nt — $121 Save with Expedia, $33/night less
- Plymouth 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $2297 — $2,297 Expedia
With many thanks to many posters here who commented in my earlier thread: http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/3-weeks-w-6-year-old-in-uk.cfm
I didn't want to disappear into the ether and i wanted to Read more
Back a week ago Friday and am finally caught up, ready to start the TR.
Background: Some you have read my trip report of last year's journey to scatter Mom and Dad's ashes at the Lake of Menteith, tou Read more
My husband and I plan to travel to the UK sometime this August/September for approximately 2 weeks and need some suggestions. Read more