- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Old India Review
Bristol's former stock exchange has found a new role as an atmospheric Indian eatery. All the opulent trimmings have been restored, including the mahogany paneling, rich drapes, tiled staircase, and elegant statuary. It's the perfect setting for classic Indian cuisine and innovative dishes such as nilgiri korma (chicken or lamb in a mild coconut-curry sauce with rose petals) and machi mazadaar (salmon with mustard seeds, curry leaves, and tamarind water). The two-course pretheater menu is a particularly good deal.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Perfect timing for our trip! Read more