- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pandora Inn Review
This thatched pub on a creek 4 miles north of Falmouth is a great retreat, with both a patio and a moored pontoon for summer dining. Maritime memorabilia and fresh flowers provide decoration, and you can eat in the bar, in the formal Upper Deck room upstairs, or outside. The menu highlight is fresh seafood—try the fish pie in a shallot and Pernod cream sauce—though there's a good selection of game in winter.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the Novotel Bristol Centre 3 Nts in May Fr $138+/Nt Expedia
- Book 4-Star Marriott Bristol City Centre Fr $124+/Nt Save with Expedia, $62/night less
- Plymouth 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1524 Expedia
- $155 & Up: Westfield House 4-Star Hotel in Bristol — $155 Expedia
- Stay 3 nights and save 15% off your stay!: The Bristol in May — $134 Save with Expedia, $23/night less
We recently came back from a one week trip to London and found it thrilling. Read more
As promised I am making recommendations for places as separate threads so that they will be easily searchable when others are looking for recommendations.
Pubs: (New Town)
The Queen's Arms (Frederick Read more
Never taken an "Alone" trip before but it's about time! Read more