- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Part of a chain from London, this centrally located noodle bar at the bottom of Clifton is a convenient spot for nourishing chicken ramen (soup and noodles topped with grilled chicken breast) or ebi raisukaree (wok-fried tiger prawns in a coconut-and-lime curry sauce). White walls and plain wooden tables make a minimalist statement. Helpings are abundant, and the service is fast and courteous.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more