- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tate St. Ives
Tate St. Ives Review
The spectacular sister of the renowned London museum displays the work of artists who lived and worked in St. Ives, mostly from 1925 to 1975. There's also a selection of pieces from the museum's rich collection. It occupies a modernist building—a fantasia of seaside art deco-period architecture with a panoramic view of rippling ocean. The rooftop café is excellent for the food and views.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 4-Star Mercure Bristol Holland House in Bristol Fr $136+/Nt Expedia
- May deal: The Washington Fr $91+/Nt Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- Plymouth 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1524 Expedia
- May deal: Days Inn Bristol M5 Fr $85+/Nt — $85 Expedia
- Book 4-Star Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre Fr $128+/Nt — $128 Expedia
I realized that my other ongoing report ("UK TR, so far)" was now misnamed....so I am finishing here. I started it on the 2nd (or so) day of our trip, but now we have been at home for several days.
The Read more
Again, as promised a separate thread that will be easily searchable. Read more
My 17 year old daughter will be flying alone from the US to Munich via London (Heathrow). Read more