- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Braunton Burrows Review
Bird-watching and miles of trails through the dunes are the draws at this sanctuary on the north side of the Taw estuary, the core of the UNESCO-designated North Devon Biosphere Reserve. Empty stretches of sand dunes have vistas of marram grass and the sea, and bird-watching is first-class, especially in winter. The flora is most colorful between May and August. Talks about wildlife and the local habitats are held in the Braunton's Countryside Centre in September and October, usually on Wednesday at 7:45. Tickets cost £3. The reserve is 18 miles southwest of Lynton.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more