- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
This outpost of an Italian chain has secured an enviable site in a part-medieval, part-Georgian building opposite the cathedral. The large windows in the three dining areas offer superb views across the Close, and the courtyard is perfect for warm days. Although the food is unadventurous and of varying quality, there are good antipasti and salads and a generous selection of pizzas and pastas.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
An early morning departure from Terminal 2, four people with luggage and rental car to be returned either that morning or late afternoon before. Read more