- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
This outpost of an Italian chain has secured an enviable site in a part-medieval, part-Georgian building opposite the cathedral. The large windows in the three dining areas offer superb views across the Close, and the courtyard is perfect for warm days. Although the food is unadventurous and of varying quality, there are good antipasti and salads and a generous selection of pizzas and pastas.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Perfect timing for our trip! Read more