- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
The Bowling Green
At a Glance
- convenient base for sightseeing
- welcoming management
- limited parking
Check Rates from our Partners
The Bowling Green Review
Friendly and unpretentious, this Georgian house overlooks Sir Francis Drake's bowling green on Plymouth Hoe. Guest rooms have pastel colors and creamy linens, and there's a sunny conservatory and garden. There's also a spacious self-catering apartment on the top floor. The B&B is a short stroll from shops, restaurants, and the central sights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Daughter and boyfriend in 20's taking a short trip to London on Memorial Day weekend. Read more