- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
The Bowling Green
At a Glance
- convenient base for sightseeing
- welcoming management
- limited parking
Check Rates from our Partners
The Bowling Green Review
Friendly and unpretentious, this Georgian house overlooks Sir Francis Drake's bowling green on Plymouth Hoe. Guest rooms have pastel colors and creamy linens, and there's a sunny conservatory and garden. There's also a spacious self-catering apartment on the top floor. The B&B is a short stroll from shops, restaurants, and the central sights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
First I want to thank everyone who responded to my post last year which made our trip a success. Read more