- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
At a Glance
- grand manorial setting
- family-friendly rates
- some rooms distant from the main house
- not ideal for anyone seeking an adult ambience
Check Rates from our Partners
Fowey Hall Review
A showy Victorian edifice, all turrets and elaborate plasterwork, this hotel with 5 acres of gardens, a spa, and a pool is a great place for families. Most rooms are spacious enough for several people, and there are excellent facilities for the kids. The overall tone eschews glitz in favor of vintage character. You can dine in the sumptuously paneled formal restaurant or in the more relaxed Garden Room, which opens onto the terrace.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
An early morning departure from Terminal 2, four people with luggage and rental car to be returned either that morning or late afternoon before. Read more