Nightlife & the Arts in The West Country
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The West Country Nightlife & the Arts
In a converted warehouse on the harbor, the Arnolfini is one of...
One of the foremost arts centers of the West Country, Dartington...
Exeter Festival of South West Food and Drink
This festival, which showcases local producers, chefs, and their...
Held a few miles away in Pilton, the Glastonbury Festival is...
The open-air Minack Theatre perches high above a beach 3 miles...
Some of the country's most innovative companies stage plays at...
A church built in the 18th century, St. George's now serves as...
Plymouth's Theatre Royal presents ballet, musicals, and plays...
A contemporary arts center by the harbor, the Watershed also...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe