All The West Country Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The West Country Hotels
|A-B C-F G-L M-R S-T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Co-owned by former 1960s model-icon Jean Shrimpton, this Wedgwood-blue-colo . . .
Claimed to be the first inn in England to be described as a "hotel,". . .
Formerly a convent, this atmospheric lodging still has a chapel. . .
Ancient Gate House
This venerable hostelry makes a convenient base for exploring. . .
With the grandeur of a country estate and the amenities of a mode. . .
The Bowling Green
Friendly and unpretentious, this Georgian house overlooks Si. . .
Bristol Marriott Royal
With a superb location next to the city's medieval cathedral,. . .
With its mustard-and-brown color scheme, plush furnishings, and. . .
|$$||Tavistock and Environs|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All The West Country Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's