All The West Country Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The West Country Hotels
|A-B C-F G-N O-R S-T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Co-owned by former 1960s model-icon Jean Shrimpton, this Wedgwood-blue-colo . . .
Claimed to be the first inn in England to be described as a "hotel,". . .
A bishop's house and then a convent, this atmospheric lodging. . .
Ancient Gate House
This venerable hostelry makes a convenient base for exploring. . .
With the grandeur of a country estate and the amenities of a mode. . .
The Bowling Green
Friendly and unpretentious, this Georgian house overlooks Si. . .
Bristol Marriott Royal
As the name implies, this is the more palatial of Bristol's two. . .
With its mustard-and-brown color scheme, plush furnishings, and. . .
|$||Tavistock and Environs|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All West Country Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Stay in Bristol this May Fr $88+/Nt Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- Save in Bristol: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $105+/Nt Expedia
- 4-Star Plymouth Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $2297 Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Bristol this May Fr $91+/Nt — $91 Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Bristol this May Fr $142+/Nt — $142 Expedia