- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Windsor and Royal Borough Museum
Windsor and Royal Borough Museum Review
Local history is on display in this small museum—Bronze Age artifacts, Roman coins, and paintings of British monarchs, as well as dioramas of royal occasions. If you head upstairs to the Council Chamber you can see where the wedding of Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall, and the civil partnership of Elton John and David Furnish took place. The museum was opened by Queen Elizabeth in 2011.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We will have 10 days to do some touring from the beginning of May.
We will depart from London and had been thinking to head north. Visiting York and heading to the Lakes District. Is this a good choice? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more