Sights & Attractions in The Southeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Rye
Bodiam Boating Station
By far the prettiest way to approach Bodiam Castle is on a 45-minute...
Immortalized in paintings, photographs, and films, Bodiam Castle...
|Castles / Palaces||Rye|
Chapel Down Winery
After decades as little more than the butt of jokes, the English...
|Wineries / Breweries||Rye|
Church of St. Mary the Virgin
At the top of the hill at the center of Rye, this classic English...
Great Dixter House and Gardens
Combining a large timber-frame hall with a cottage garden on...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Rye|
Something about Lamb House, an early-18th-century dwelling, attracts...
|Houses / Mansions||Rye|
One of the town's original cobbled streets (and perhaps its most...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Rye|
Rye Castle Museum
The diminutive Rye Castle Museum, below the remains of the castle...
|Museums / Galleries||Rye|
Like Rye, Winchelsea perches prettily atop its own small hill...
Down the hill past Church Square, Ypres Tower was originally...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites||Rye|
Browse All The Southeast Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe