- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Arch 139 Review
This casually chic restaurant looks out over the English Channel. Fresh local seafood is what the place is all about, so much so that the menu is divided not just by starters and mains, but also "crustacea" and "fruits de mer." Expect Asian-influenced flavors in such dishes as battered tiger prawns with sweet chili sauce, wok-fried crab or sea bass in a saffron and pernod sauce. More traditional dishes let the ingredients speak for themselves, as with the Sussex fish pie. Caviar, lobster, and three varieties of oyster add a touch of cut-glass sophistication.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
My friend and I are taking a cruise that ends in Marseille, France. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more