- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Arch 139 Review
One of the newest additions to Brighton's dining scene, this casually chic restaurant looks out over the English Channel. Fresh local seafood is what the place is all about, so much so that the menu is divided not just by starters and mains, but also "crustacea" and "fruits de mer." Expect Asian-influenced flavors in such dishes as tiger-prawn tempura in a sweet chili sauce or whole wok-fried crab with teriyaki sauce. More traditional dishes let the ingredients speak for themselves, as with the house bouillabaisse and the fish pie. Caviar, lobster, and three varieties of oyster add a touch of cut-glass sophistication.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1799 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
I realized that my other ongoing report ("UK TR, so far)" was now misnamed....so I am finishing here. I started it on the 2nd (or so) day of our trip, but now we have been at home for several days.
The Read more
Again, as promised a separate thread that will be easily searchable. Read more
My 17 year old daughter will be flying alone from the US to Munich via London (Heathrow). Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more