- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Carr Taylor Vineyards
Carr Taylor Vineyards Review
This winery is well known locally for its traditional methods of bottled fermentation, known as Méthode Champenoise. The store also stocks fruit wines, ranging from strawberry to apricot, and mead—a wine of medieval origin—made following a very sweet recipe involving fermented grapes, apple juice, and honey. You can take a self-guided tour of the grounds for £1.50; groups can prebook full guided tours for £6 per person, but there's a minimum charge of £69. Take the A21 north from Hastings for 3 miles, turn onto the A28, and follow the signs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Any last minute tips or suggestions...
Saas Fee (Switzerland)
5 days skiing
Paris (3 days)
London (3 days) Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more