- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Old Buttermarket Review
A colorful, friendly old pub near the cathedral, the Buttermarket is a great place to grab a hearty lunch and sample some traditional English fare with a modern inflection. You can indulge in a fresh English ale from the changing selection while sampling a beef rib puff pastry pie with creamy mashed potato, or perhaps a wild boar and chorizo burger if you're feeling more adventurous. There's been a pub on this site for more than 500 years, so although the current building is a few hundred years younger than that, it's carrying on a fine tradition.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Any last minute tips or suggestions...
Saas Fee (Switzerland)
5 days skiing
Paris (3 days)
London (3 days) Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more