- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
At a Glance
- elegant room design
- very central
- weddings are popular here—they can happen weekly in summer, take over public areas and stay noisy until late
Check Rates from our Partners
The George Review
This attractive hotel on Rye's main road takes a boutique approach, cleverly mixing modern pieces with antiques in a sprawling Georgian building. Rooms are individually decorated but many have bedding in shades of caramel and coffee; touches such as red lamps, bookshelves, and dramatic prints add variety. All rooms have handmade Vi-Spring beds and Italian Frette linens. Standard rooms are quite small, but deluxe rooms give you more space. The restaurant and bar downstairs are popular with locals as well as visitors.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Any last minute tips or suggestions...
Saas Fee (Switzerland)
5 days skiing
Paris (3 days)
London (3 days) Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more