Chapel Down Winery
Chapel Down Winery Review
After decades as little more than the butt of jokes, the English wine industry is beginning to be taken seriously—and one of Britain's leading wine producers is a few miles north of Rye. You can visit the wine shop and explore the herb gardens for free. Book in advance and you can also take an hour-long guided tour of the rest of the grounds.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's