- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Dickens World Review
Filling an aluminum-clad hangar in a giant shopping center, Dickens World is a literary theme park. Inside is a small but beautifully designed Victorian London scene where you can walk down an alley and climb the stairs in period houses. There's a schoolroom with a fierce headmaster; a haunted house; a shop where you can buy Victorian-style trinkets; and a (silly but fun) boat ride down a narrow canal that's loosely based on the story of Pip and Magwitch in Great Expectations. The 3-D film about Dickens is actually pretty good. This place is very popular with school groups and families with young kids.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Any last minute tips or suggestions...
Saas Fee (Switzerland)
5 days skiing
Paris (3 days)
London (3 days) Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more